Tuesday 27 June 2017

Beast of Gorgoroth more completed !

Then I remembered the base!

There is a nice oval base which I've seen well decorated, by others, with broken spears and shields, even dead troops,

However, I've stuck with my Mordor theme of grey splintered rock merely suggesting that, arid though it is, there is some grass growing there, even some that's green.

How else do the great beasts survive?

Sorry John, no room, behind the beast for a pile of Beast poo!

Shame. I was considering plastic wood.

I also tackled the toe nails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect you sent the Beast to Chipping Norton for an extended appointment with that well known retired star of Madam Osiris' House of Pleasure, she of the bejewelled boudoir of enamelled roccoco nail art, to have his dainty toe-nails polished and gilded. Let's face it, The Great Beast is a bit of a big girl's blouse under all that swagger and corpse-crushing. Probably had his lashes done while he was at it. John

Cotswold Bookstore said...

Good to see you back. Middle Earth has been quiet without you.
Test matches and grandsons have slowed my production line but three Hobbits might show themselves, later today.