Friday 8 December 2017

Here's John's mini cliff complete with moss and a little grass.

John tells me that it's an exact copy of Ayer's Rock apart from the height, width, depth, shape, colour and composition though, on this latter point, he cannot be certain without checking that Ayer's Rock isn't entirely made of polystyrene.


Well done John.

I particularly like the cave and wonder who or what dwells there.

I look forward to eventually seeing the full size piece.




Another view with models to provide a hint of the scale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Keats, you're as deaf as a deaf thing who has been in training for the Deafness Cup, having been short-listed for the 'Are You Bloody Deaf' heats of the Hard of Hearing Games in Deafsville, Deafkota. I DIDN'T say Ayers Rock ! I plainly said 'Heyoop Rock' an outcrop in deepest rural Yorkshire, where men are men and so are the women. Having said that you've made a reet champion job of the blog photos. I believe in speaking my mind......That's why I don't say much. John

Cotswold Bookstore said...

I know the place John. Heyoop Rock has letters running right through it saying, 'How much!'.
I believe Brian Close used to get Fred Truman to bowl chunks of Heyoop Rock at him to toughen him up and Boycott tried to introduce bats made out of it into the Yorkshire league.
Thanks again.